My Site Stats

I have my WordPress stats installed since the 7th week of 2011 (mid-Feb.). Up to now the peak week is in the 11th week (March 14-20) with 400 views. Other high-trafficked weeks are in the 14th (219 views) and the 8th (185). An interesting trend is that my site attracts larger traffic each time I upload new pictures or multimedia projects. My most-hit week took place as I uploaded my pictures from the Mardi Gras and the Flash project of the Fengshui for the new year. The second largest happens when I uploaded pictures of the Cherry Blossom from Washington DC.

My top hits pages/stories are:

1. Home Page – 822 views
2. About – 99 views
3. Resume- 94 views
4. Fengshui For The Year Of The Rabbit – 65 views
5. Cherry Blossom In DC- 46 views

The fact that I have the link of my portfolio site on Facebook, where I have most of my social media footprints, may explain why it get the largest share of pageviews. My About and Resume pages also have quite a traffic as I have my portfolio site attached to my internship applications.

Five top search terms in the last 30 days:

1. statistics on elder abuse in japan
2. nycha
3. vietnamese crime syndicates
4. vietnamese rihno horn smuggling
5. rhino horn trade syndicate 2011

Five top referrers:

1. WordPress Dashboard
2. mail.yahoo.com
3. facebook.com
4. journalism.cuny.edu/members/ethantuan/blogs
5. interactive2.journalism.cuny.edu/2011/02/17/portfolio-updated

Top five clicks

1. articles.nydailynews.com/2011-03-18/local/29175559_1_housing-developments-nycha-public-housing
2. tuoitrenews.vn/cmlink/tuoitrenews/international/tibetan-monk-begins-new-life-in-the-us-1.160171
3. caplantech.journalism.cuny.edu/files/2010/11/Screen-shot-2010-11-07-at-4.45.30-PM.png
4. graphpaperpress.com
5. twitter.com/#!/ethanhtuan

This entry was posted in Glenn - Thu and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.