Here is my newish version.
I took a lot of feedback that was given in class last week and tweaked the appearance of the project with things like background color, font, context.
The real updates came after my meetings with Russell where we talked about revamping how the user will access the information. I changed it so the info for each bar could be accessed when the user clicked on the buttons on the map. Additionally (and this is something that I’ll changed…after the deadline.) We thought that buttons displaying the qualities of the bars would be helpful so that users could click on the qualities and see each that has them.