Here is a link to my portfolio site:
I’m not entirely happy with the site just yet. A few issues I have with it:
- On the homepage, there is a piece of text under the menu that I do not know how to get rid of.
- I’m not sure if I can use the photo in my header.
- The headlines to the posts don’t stick out enough.
- The arrows next to the headers on the sidebar throw off the layout.
- I need to re-write the About page a) because it’s not current and b) it’s weak to begin with. I like the photo because it amuses me, but I’m mid-sentence in the photo, so my face looks weirder than it normally does.
- I need to actually add content to the Blog section
- I’d like to spruce up the Portfolio section, especially the writing samples. Right now, the clips are just links. I liked what other people did by adding screenshots. I may not do that, but I would like to maybe include the headline and lede to draw people in.
- The resume page can be a bit more visually appealing.
- Finally, I’m not sure that the Contact Me page even needs to exist because it is so bare. Feels like a cop out.
Those are just a few to start…